Monday, March 31, 2008

Sign Says: Long Haired Freaky People... Need Not Apply.

So, I was talking to Jen recently about an new online job search site called "The Ladders" whose slogan is "100k+ jobs for 100k+ people." They are currently airing a commercial that has a white upper middle class man playing tennis... when all of a sudden, all of these people come out of no where and ruin his tennis game. The spot mocks all of the other job sites for allowing "others," meaning the rif-raf of the working class, from competing for jobs in which they don't belong. I was so offended... please check it out!

4 comments:

Me! said...

I still can't get over how the "unwashed masses" are all fat. Puh-leaze. I do not feel one bit of sympathy for that man.

Stephanie said...

This makes me maddddddddd! These types of ads should not even be airing! arghhhh!

Hungry folk said...

Nick! Guess who got an invitation to the History Honor Society today? I'm super excited!

Lesley said...

wow this is unbelieveable! I totally picked up on the same point about fat people that Jen saw! What else can I say? Wow. WOW.